Guy Furay - Click to learn more about Guy
- 15+ years in the insurance industry
- BlueCross® BlueShield® of South Carolina group representative 1997-2005
- Appeared on a special panel for the Greenville Chamber of Commerce called Loosen the Healthcare Noose – Innovative Tactics to Acquire, or to Cut the Cost of Small Business Healthcare.
- Appeared on Meet the Professionals show on WORD Radio
- Earned Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) designation
FLMI link (10 advanced insurance courses)
- Earned Group Benefits Associate Designation 2007
- Completed 4 of the 8 courses for the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist designation
CEBS link (8 advanced insurance courses)
- Masters of Arts in Marketing- Webster University 1995
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science University of Missouri 1990
- Received Evans Scholarship
(for more information, please visit www.wgaesf.org)
- Upstate SC University of Missouri Alumni Association Tiger Contact
- Son Jackson, born 2002
- Son William Creighton, born 2007
- Has been coaching his son's football team since 2007 and currently holds the head coach position for The Mauldin Tigers
More about Guy at LinkedIn!
Kristina Williams - Click to learn more about Kristina
Kristina has earned associate degrees in both business management and marketing from Greenville Technical College. Kristina Williams is the office manager of Furay Insurance has been delighting customers of Furay Insurance since 2007. She is responsible for client and customer service management, sales preparation, supply management, office coordination and crisis management. Prior to this position, she was an executive assistant within the company.
She is currently an active volunteer with Meals on Wheels Greenville and participates in Feed The Hungry. She is a member of the League of Ukrainian Catholics, North Anthracite Council.
More about Kristina at LinkedIn!
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.